Welcome to GAUGE
Don’t miss your chance to participate in an innovative Google Analytics gathering unlike any other. Connect with other Google Analytics users, industry experts, authors and even Google team members.
- Rachael Gerson
Rachael Gerson, Director of Analytics, SEER Interactive
- Dan Siroker
- Matt Trifiro
Matt Trifiro, Desk.com (a division of Salesforce.com, formerly Assistly)
- Phil Mui
- Nick Mihailovski
- Justin Cutroni
- Caleb Whitmore
Caleb Whitmore, Founder, Analytics Pros & GAUGE Conference Founder, Co-Author of Performance Marketing with Google Analytics
What Makes GAUGE Unique
The event provides valuable insights through expert-led, user-to-user collaborative sessions that are insanely practical. This is not a “come and be spoken to” conference but rather an opportunity to learn from Google Analytics pros and peers and share your experience and knowledge.
The action-packed agenda include a morning keynote, learning sessions and a 1-on-1 expert Helpdesk throughout the day, an afternoon Q&A session with the Google Analytics team and an evening reception. A bonus training day will follow with classroom-style instruction for those interested in basic, intermediate and advanced Google Analytics training.
- Meet Google Analytics pros and peers
- Share your experiences with Google Analytics – get help and help others
- Meet and interact with members of the Google Analytics team and certified Google Analytics partners
- Improve your skill with Google Analytics through learning practical knowledge from other GA users that you can put to use immediately
- Deepen knowledge with the bonus GA training day
- Raise professional credibility with the Google Analytics Qualified Individual test – test vouchers will be provided to each attendee
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Presenting Partners